2008年8月6日星期三

Summer is not a happy time any more

I love summer because of the birthdays of my grandfather and grandmother. They are not a couple. Grandfather is the father of my dad while grandmother the mother of my mom. The birthday of my grandmother is the first day of June. At that time we just finish a boring term and want to spoil ourselves in all kinds of games. My grandmother has a big famil--two old grands, twelve adults, and ten little children. On that day, we all come together to celebrate the birthday of my grandmother. She is a really nice old lady, and kind to us all. She cooks wonderful, and it will be an enjoyable thing to have dinner in her family. So the four years study in middle school in fact was a happy time, as I could come to her family for lunch everyday. She and I have a good relationship, sometimes we are like two friends, sometimes we are teacher and student, off course she is teacher. She taught me a lot about how to cook and how to make up. In the past I always dreamed to earn money to buy good things for her. What a pity. This time will never come, because four years ago, she has gone. When she died, I didn't know, as my family kept this news from me. In that summer when I got home, I wanted to visit her, but mom told me she had gone. I really could not accept this fact. I cried for several days. I missed her. And I miss her now!

The birtherday of my grandfather is the tenth day of June, very soon after the birthday of my grandmother. Now there are anther big families get together. Tell the truth, I like my grandmother's birthday more. However on the birthday of my grandfather I could meet my aunt. The deth of my grandfather is another fact that I could not accept. On the summer of 2006, it should be a wonderful summer because of the world cup. But the deth of my grandfather bring it to an end. My grandfather was a healthy old man. However, his first son and his son's wife brought him something unbearable. So my grandfather began to be sick. Finally he lost his life. His first son and his wife don't admit they are the cause of grandfather's deth, but we all know including the people in my village. I miss him now!

Although we still have summer every year, we cannot have the happy time any more.
I miss that time...

没有评论: