2008年8月6日星期三

A New Company!


This afternoon my bf told me a piece of good news that his new company will be opened very soon. What a piece of good news! Essentially I wanted him to have his company long ago. However, he told the time was not coming. Now, it should be the time he have been waiting for.

Here, although this company is not open now, I will hand it to the hands of Jesus. Dear our Father in heaven, You are our LORD at the beginning of life. You chose me and him to be Your girl and Your boy. You loved us first. We are both happy to be Your children. Father, You led me and Feng to be together. I know we did something wrong, but it is because of Your love as our love is from You. I know You can understand us. Father, please take care of Your girl and Your boy. Now Your boy is trying to open his company for You. Please do help him. His success will glorify You. To You all grace. Pray in the name of God, amen!!!

没有评论: