2008年7月10日星期四

A Moving Story

Several days ago I went to Hangzhou for something for two days. On that night when I was about to leave, I was sufferring from the attack from a gang of little flies but mosquitoes. My two shranks were covered by many many itches. I could not bear them, scratch them and complain them all the time. My bf cared me, wanted to help me to be better, and went out for something medicine liquid. At that moment we were sitting along the Weat Lake. And it would be difficult to find out a drugstore. I waited for him about ten minutes while I was scratching itches. When I was anxious to go to train station, he went back with a little bottle in his hand. After my shranks were getting better. He told me that in order to find a drugstore, he was running all the time. To the west, he got the place we had dinner. It was about twenty minutes walk there. To the east, he reached the place where we hided from the storm. It was about thirty minutes walk there. To the north, he must got far. However, he only took ten minutes to run here and there. Although he ran a lot, no drugstore was found. Luckily, he remembered to ask for it from a waiter in a hotel, and got one.

We all know it is only a small thing. But we can see from it that he cares me very much. Not long before, an Aunt of a resterant told me that my bf was very good, and I should cherish him.

Maybe the old difference is big. Maybe he have many stories. I don't care. I only care he is happy with me. I only care he will be happy from now on. I care him.

Thank God! Amen!

没有评论: