2008年7月5日星期六

The Rain in Hangzhou

Two days ago I went to Hangzhou for something. I stayed there for only two days, however, I was lucky enough to have a look at the storm rain which is said to be hard to catch. Well, let me detail it.

On that day, it had been very very hot since morning. My friend and I could not bear the hot weather, so we decided to have a walk along the west lake. After sitting on a bench for a long while, we found that the sky in west was charging into black. At once, the wind on the lake was getting stronger and stronger. My friend adviced me to leave as soon as we could, as strom was coming. However, we only stepped few when we past by a small resterant, the strom came. This resterant had many big unbrellas outside to hold customers. Because of the quick strom, some of them were blown away. I was frightened to death. Fortunately, my friend was smart, and begged the lord of this resterant to let us stay for a while. It was a small house, but it held seven people. The strom out side was very strong.

To be continued...

1 条评论:

abigale 说...

I thought I could break up with him easily when he has a good job, but I was wrong. Not long before when we had a little fight, I told him this truth. His reaction told me that he loved me deeply and he would work hard for me. In fact, I love him too. Now he is working so hard to open his resterant. Although it is only a small resterant, he has his plan to do a big job. I trust in him.

Dear our Father,
He is Your son. You can see his every moment. You know he is doing hard and good. So I will put his healthy and his job onto Your hand. Please do help me take care of him, and help him to open his resterant successfully.

Thank You, God!
Pray in the name of God! Amen!