2008年7月18日星期五

Thank You, my LORD!


Dear my Father,

Thank You for Your leading of my life. Although in the past I would hate to be a girl, now I feel so happy. Although in the past I hate to have an old bf, now I feel so satisfied. He is a good man. He is now working so hard to earn money. I care him very much. How I wish You LORD led him to earn as much money as he could, so that we could do many things for You. Now we are two poor persons. We have too little money to have confidence to have a beautiful tomorrow, let alone the plan to help others. I know I am selfish, as I always put myself and my family before others. But I really want to have a good family, so that I could concentrate on what You want me to do. I want a house. I want a family. I want a place to stay whenever. Dear my Father, please help me to take care of him, and help him to do his business. You are our LORD. You can do everthing You can do.

Thank You LORD deeply.

Yours,
Abby

没有评论: